City Playgrounds to Reopen October 9, 2020
In compliance with public health safety guidelines from the County of San Diego and State of California, City of Vista parks will reopen on October 9. Due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19, the public is asked to follow the guidelines posted in each playground area to help keep our parks safe, open and fun.
Public Health Guidelines to Keep Playgrounds Safe and Open
- Everyone (2) years and older should wear a mask covering their face.
- Maintain physical distance of 6 feet between individuals from different households and prevent crowding of children.
- No eating or drinking in playground area, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after visit.
- Visit the park at different times or days to avoid crowds and waits.
- Seniors and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playgrounds when others are present.
- To avoid crowding and allow visitors to use the playgrounds, please limit visits to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
More information on Playground Guidelines
CORONAVIRUS MONITORING County of San Diego provides daily reports on COVID-19 cases countywide here.
Para obtener información en español, visite nuestra página de el Novedoso Coronavirus
City of Vista, 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, CA 92084