Vista, CA — Tri-City Medical Center presents the Vista State of the Community, hosted by the Vista Chamber of Commerce. Join us for a review of 2020 and a look-ahead to what’s next for Vista in 2021. The event platform will allow for submitted questions from the audience. Registration
- Mayor Judy Ritter, City of Vista
- State of Education: Superintendent, Dr. Matt Doyle – Vista Unified School District
- State of Healthcare: Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Gene Ma – Tri-City Medical Center
- State of Workforce: President & Principal Researcher, Josh Williams – BW Research
- State of the Chamber: President & CEO, Rachel Beld – Vista Chamber of Commerce
This is paid event supports the Vista Chamber of Commerce operational costs.Please choose a ticket price that reflects your comfort level.Ticket prices ranges from $25-$100.
The event platform will allow for submitted questions from the audience. Some of the content will be posted online after the event to be accessed by the public.
Thank you to our sponsors –
The Film Hub • California State University of San Marcos • EDCO Waste & Recycling • SDGE & Hildreth Media Group
Vista Chamber of Commerce | 170 Eucalyptus Ave., Ste. 115, Vista, CA 92084