August 10 – September 4 with health and safety Modifications…
VISTA, CA (August, 2020) – The City of Vista’s Wave Waterpark will offer full-day weekly Splash Camps August 10 – September 4 for ages 7 to 15. The Wave will provide campers with a full-day of water and land fun each week while observing health and safety precautions. Camps will run 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. each weekday. Registration fee is $195 per week with a $10 discount for Vista residents. To register, call (760) 940-9283, or visit thewavewaterpark.com.
In keeping with State and County health guidelines, The Wave will put in place the following precautions:
- Each camp is limited to 12 campers
- Campers and staff must have their temperatures checked with a hand-held scanner before entering The Wave Waterpark.
- Wave attractions available during camps are the competition pool and the spray park.
- Facial coverings or masks are required at check-in for parents/campers/staff. Once in the facility, campers are not required by the current health order to wear a mask. However, campers may choose to wear one.
- Facility cleaning will occur throughout the day with further cleaning and sanitizing after each event.
- Hand washing will occur often.
- The Wave Waterpark camp will not provide a lunch or drink option. Campers are required to bring a sack lunch and water to last the duration of each camp day. Campers are advised to bring a morning and afternoon snack.
- Parents will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Health Risk Form as part of the registration packet.
- Campers should be water ready at check in as locker rooms will have limited use.
The Wave is recognized for its extensive safety training programs and safety records and is a Five Star recognized facility by Star Guard Elite, an industry organization providing comprehensive lifeguard training programs for the waterpark industry.
For more information, visit thewavewaterpark.com, or call (760) 940-9283.
The Wave Waterpark – 101 Wave Drive, Vista