- The Discovery Center will be closed on Saturday, January 7th at noon.
- The Discovery Center will be open on Sunday, January 8th from noon-2pm
Save The Date
- Melaleuca Launch Party Friday, February 10th 2023 from 5-7pm. More details to come.
- Our monthly trail restoration event is coming up on January 21st 2023 at Hubbs Trail
Needed at the Discovery Center
- Scratch paper
- Pots for planting succulents
- Please drop off to the front desk docent from 9-4pm Monday through Saturday.
Have you been to Tecolote Thursday’s yet? Here is a sneak peak of the program. Come watch it in person every Thursday at 3pm.
2023 IS PACKED WITH FUN, DON’T MISS OUT
What’s Happening At The Discovery Center
- Monthly Bird Walk with local birder Rick Grove: Next outing is January 22nd 2023 at 8am
- Other education opportunities HERE
Yoga At The Lagoon
- Visit our website for all price and date information: www.aguahedionda.org/yoga
Pegasus Estate Winery
- You can support Agua Hedionda when purchasing Pegasus Estate Winery Wine. With each purchase, a select amount will be donated back to Agua Hedionda.
- Click here for the pricing and donation amounts.
- To Order – Contact Lisa Hewitt firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must be a current member of the Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation to receive discounted pricing.
- Help us keep Hubbs Trail looking beautiful by attending our Monthly Trail Restoration Event on Saturday, January 21st from 9am-12pm. If interested, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at: Carly.Shields@aguahedionda.org
Social Media of The Week
Our team and a few awesome volunteers helped get rid of some Algerian Sea Lavender found in the lagoon. If you are interested in helping please email: email@example.com
Click HERE for the full post.
Sustainability Tip of The Week
How to wash dishes more efficiently!
Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation | 1580 Cannon Rd., Carlsbad, CA 92008