The Carlsbad Tomorrow Growth Management Citizens Committee will meet Thursday, June 23, starting at 5 p.m. at the Faraday Administration Center (1635 Faraday Ave.).
The committee is working with the city to develop a new plan for how to manage future growth while maintaining Carlsbad’s excellent quality of life.
Some of the topics scheduled to be discussed Thursday include an overview and discussion of several performance standards included in the existing Growth Management Program for:
- School districts capacity planning for future growth
- Drainage infrastructure required as development occurs
- Wastewater treatment plant capacity
- Sewer collection and water distribution infrastructure capacity and maintenance
The full agenda and staff report are posted on the city’s website.
How to participate
- All meetings are open to the public and livestreamed on the city’s website.
- You are welcome to add your voice to the conversation during the public comment section of each meeting.
- You can email public comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting for sharing with the committee.
Sign up to receive email updates about committee meetings and the city’s efforts to create a new approach to managing growth.
City of Carlsbad
1635 Faraday Ave. Carlsbad, CA 92008