Carlsbad, CA- Last week, we heard from hundreds of Carlsbad residents at two city workshops (one in person, one virtual) about what they’d like to see included in the future Robertson Ranch Park. The park is part of the City Council’s 5-Year Strategic Plan, focused on maintaining Carlsbad’s excellent quality of life and unique community character.
Based on what we heard, we’ve created two new ways to keep the discussion going:
- Online survey: We’ve developed an online survey based on what we’ve heard so far. You can tell us what you think about the features and amenities you’d like to see included.
- Ideas wall: One theme to emerge from the two workshops was a desire to make this new park uniquely Carlsbad. Share your ideas on how to incorporate features into the design that will reflect Carlsbad’s character.
Visit the online survey and ideas wall through Sept. 7 to weigh in.
The park’s planning team will use your input to create a few initial design concepts, which will be shared with the public for feedback later this year.
Sign up for emails to stay in the loop and receive updates about future ways to give input.
The park site is relatively flat, and some of the potential uses mentioned in the Robertson Ranch Master Plan include ball fields, a playground and picnic areas. However, the city will determine the actual uses of the park with input gathered from the community.
- Robertson Ranch Park project webpage
- Sign up for email updates
- Nick Stupin, Parks Planning Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 442-339-2527
If you’d like to give input on other topics, you can visit our online engagement portal.
We look forward to hearing from you! www.carlsbadca.gov/input
City of Carlsbad | 1200 Carlsbad Village Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008