Encinitas, CA – The City of Encinitas is inviting residents to support the city’s local business community by participating in the first-ever “Eggcinitas Eggstravaganza” taking place Friday, April 2nd through Sunday, April 4th. This is a substitution for the city’s annual Egg Hunt, which was cancelled this year due to COVID-19 safety concerns.
The Eggcinitas Eggstravaganza is presented by the city’s Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Arts Department in partnership with the Encinitas Chamber of Commerce and the city’s 101 Main Street Business Associations located in Cardiff, Leucadia and Encinitas.
Details about the Eggcinitas Eggstravaganza:
- The City is providing nearly 20,000 eco-friendly eggs, stuffed with candy treats.
- Participating Encinitas business owners will be given at least 48 recyclable bags, each filled with five (5) eco-friendly eggs to give away throughout the weekend.
- Ten (10) random bags will contain a “golden egg” filled with a special prize.
- The egg giveaway begins on Friday, April 2 and ends on Sunday, April 4.
- Eggs will be given away only during normal business hours which may vary.
- The candy-filled eggs and “golden eggs” will be distributed by participating businesses while supplies last.
- No purchase is required to participate.
To view the flyer with participating businesses visit, www.EncinitasCA.gov/Eggstravaganza