Escondido, CA –We call it Hot Rod Heaven!
Cruisin’ Grand is honored to be called one of the best cruises in the country. We try to keep it simple, and focus only on what works with our community history, i.e. 1973 and earlier American-made Classics, Customs, Vintage, Muscle, and Hot Rods cruising Grand Ave, just like they did 50-60- years ago, on a Friday night, hopefully shoulder-to-shoulder with a date!
We invite those same cars to park on Grand Avenue and side streets and enjoy the early 50’s setting of downtown Escondido.
Events & Information
– Parking for event-era cars is on Grand Avenue and side streets, from Escondido to Ivy Street.
– “Reserved” parking area for local/regional 73 and earlier American made Car Clubs who pre-reserve a night.
– Awards weekly for five selected cars. No pre-registration. No fees. Just fun!
– Restaurants cafes, pubs, specialty retail stores open late.
– Family-friendly features Hula Hoops, Name That Tune contests, and more.
– Information booth at event at Grand & Broadway
Every Friday, June – Sept
Friday nights, 4:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m
Cruisin’ Grand returns every Friday night from 4 – 9 p.m. from June 18 through Sept. 24, 2021, featuring pre-1974 American cars. Parking for event-era cars is on Grand Avenue and side streets, from Escondido Blvd to Ivy Street., Escondido
On Friday nights a time warp hits downtown Escondido! The streets are filled with strolling people of all ages, while a parade of pre-1974s vintage cars slowly cruise up and down Grand Avenue. Vintage cars—from American Hot Rods, Classics, Antiques, and Customs— Downtown Escondido is the place to be on Friday nights! Bring the whole family for a night of fun.
FREE Community Event