Eye on Health Youth Festival – September 30th 9am – 2pm
Giveaway Alert: – The FIRST 150 Guests will receive a FREE smoothie in a color-changing cup.
All services are FREE to the general public! • All ages can participate in screenings.
Vision Screenings & Refurbished Prescription Eyeglasses
- First Come & First Serve
- All ages welcome – adults, children, teens, and grandparents.
- Services available for all ages: Visual Dental Screenings, Fluoride Varnish, Oral Health Education, and Referral Services.
- Vaccines for both adults & and children will be available.
- Adult Vaccines Available: COVID, Flu, and Monkey Pox.
- Child Vaccines Available: Tdap, COVID ages 6 months+, and Flu ages 3 years+
Family Friendly Activities Available
FREE Activities for the whole family!
Families will have the chance to connect with local organizations in the community and ask any questions they may have. Here are just a few organizations that will be at our event:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of North County
- TURN Behavioral Health Services
- MAAC Child Development Program
- WIC Program
- Palomar Family Counseling Services, Inc.
We’ll have live performances by:
- Fallbrook Ballet Folkorico
- Danza Folklorico De Fallbrook High
Youth interested in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics? We’ll have a paper airplane contest for your chance to win some FREE cool swag items.
Youth interested in getting their creative juices following. The Fallbrook Artist Association will have fun and creative activities available for the kids.
Healthy Food Truck
Popular food truck FallbrkEats will be on-site to provide delicious healthy food options for purchase.