Carlsbad, CA -Blending holiday spirit with a bit of western history, the City of Carlsbad will celebrate the season at its Holiday at the Rancho event Saturday, Dec. 3, from 5 to 8 p.m., at Leo Carrillo Ranch Historic Park, located at 6200 Flying Leo Carrillo Lane.
- Tickets are $10 per person, children under 3 are free but they still need to register. Tickets will be available online or at the door, if spots still available.
- The event will feature a 14-foot tree lighting, train rides, a plush snowball fight, crafts, face painting, holiday shopping, cookie decorating and more.
- Children can also take photos with Santa, and parents can capture with their own cameras or pay $3 for a souvenir photo.
- The holiday movie, Home Alone (rated PG) will play on the giant movie screen under the stars.
- Food and beverages will be available for an additional cost.
- The tree lighting ceremony will begin at 5:45 p.m.
Purchase tickets here. This event normally sells out. Reserve your spots today.
Parking at the Ranch is limited, and half of the lower lot will be used for disabled parking. Additional parking is available at Leo Carrillo Elementary School (2875 Poinsettia Lane) or on surface streets.
For more information
Rachael Shay, Recreation Supervisor II, firstname.lastname@example.org, 442-339-2519