Bonsall – Sarah Sanders, Junior, History.
Cardiff – Gavin C. Flowers, Sophomore, Mechanical Engineering
- Zareena A. Bokhari, Junior, Psychology
- Ashley J. Brewer, Junior, Graphic Design
- Adeline R. Hull, Senior, Art
- Matthew J. Sanchez, Sophomore, Business Administration
- Reese L. Severson, Freshman, Psychology
- Tyler J. Swartz, Freshman, University Exploratory Studies
- Kestt Van Zyl, Junior, Computer Science.
Del Mar -Jesse K. Yu, Freshman, General Engineering
- Kennan R. Loesch, Senior, Merchandising Management
- Sydney C. Templin, Freshman, BioHealth Sciences
Escondido – Margot K. Trogden, Junior, Psychology
- Oliver M. Grandlund, Freshman, Botany
- Viktor D. Medvinsky, Senior, Arts, Media, and Technology
- Melissa L. Vogt, Senior, Fisheries & Wildlife Sciences
- Brett W. Draper, Senior, Earth Sciences
- Alexandra M. Hofmaister, Sophomore, Environmental Sciences
- Zachary M. Looges, Junior, Biochemistry and Biophysics.
About Oregon State University: As one of only three universities in the nation designated as a land, sea, space and sun grant institution, Oregon State serves Oregon and the world by working on today’s most pressing issues. Our more than 34,000 students come from across the globe, and our programs operate in every Oregon county. Oregon State receives more research funding than all of the state’s comprehensive public universities combined. At our campuses in Corvallis and Bend, marine research center in Newport and top-ranked Ecampus online degree programs, we excel at shaping today’s students into tomorrow’s leaders.