Vista, CA –Paseo Santa Fe Project Update Phase III: Project Nears Completion. Second Arch Installed
The new arch marking the entrance way into the Paseo Santa Fe corridor from Civic Center Drive has been installed. The top portion of the arch will remain covered until the project is completed in mid-December. The artwork for the newly constructed roundabout at Pala Vista Drive, titled “Portal” by local artist Alex Gall, will be installed the week of December 14.
- Final layer of asphalt installation has been completed along S. Santa Fe Avenue (SSF).
- The one-way construction detour on SSF will be removed and two-way traffic restored the week of December 7.
- The project will be completed in mid-December; however, the contractor will finalize remaining minor work as part of the project punch list through early 2021.
Full Roundabout Construction Delayed The complete construction of the new roundabout at and Pala Vista Drive is partially delayed due to difficulties with purchasing an adjacent private street easement. A section of the road around the roundabout will be temporary paved and traffic will be routed on both sides of the roundabout until the final segment is completed in the winter of 2021/22.
Project Duration I Phase III Construction start: May 2020 – Construction end: *Winter 2020/21 Full portion of roundabout finished 2021/22
- Fact Sheet I Project Information
- About Paseo Santa Fe
- Fact Sheet
- Vista News Center
- Construction Took Kit
- Contact – Questions – Concerns
- Manager: Paul Mochel
- P: 858.444.6804
- E: email@example.com
City of Vista I Engineering Department I 760.639.6111