Project Update November 12, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Crews will be paving the road on S. Santa Fe Avenue on Monday, November 16 through Tuesday, November 17.
The paving consists of the final cap or layer of the road from Slick’s Liquor to Civic Center Drive, which will complete all of the paving work. Crews will then continue working on completing the Phase III sidewalks and placing the final touches on the project in the next 30 days.
Traffic control will be in place; however, access will be very limited during the paving process. Detours will be set up for motorists. Every effort will be made to minimize the traffic impacts associated with construction.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we improve the downtown core.
- Project Duration I Phase III
- Construction start: May 2020
- Construction end: Winter 2020/21
- Work Days I Hours
- Monday – Friday 7 am – 3 pm *
- During construction, there may be changes to the work schedule *
Fact Sheet I Project Information Contact I Questions I Concerns
- About Paseo Santa Fe Manager: Paul Mochel
- Vista News Center P: 858.444.6804
- Construction Took Kit E: email@example.com
City of Vista I Engineering Department I 760.639.6111
City of Vista | 200 Civic Center Drive, Vista, CA 92084