Vista, CA – Celebrating their 100th Year in 2023, the Vista Chamber of Commerce, marking the ninth year sponsoring the Rising Star Program. Each month during the school year six students are nominated from six Vista High Schools to speak at the Rising Star breakfast hosted by the City of Vista.
- Zachary Schuler, Mission Vista High School
- Brigita Hambali, Vista High School
- Viktor Gazibaric, Guajome Park Academy
- Quinn White, Alta Vista High School
- Belen Hernandez, Rancho Buena Vista High School
Rising Star Sponsors … Tri-City Medical Center, Watkins Wellness, Cal State San Marcos, Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps, Dr. Matt Doyle, J & R Auto Body and Paint, Joe Green and Green Team Realty, Tory Walker, Owner, Tory R. Walker Engineering, Nick Ljubic Memorial Scholarship Fund, North County Daily Star, Santa Fe Dental, Sunrise Kiwanis Club and Vista PEO Chapter