Updated Business Closures and a Question
Dear Members, Today, Governor Newsom announced that effective immediately, indoor operations for many industries are ordered to close.
Any business within today’s closure order should begin making plans to close indoor operations before the end of the day. When possible, these businesses are encouraged to revert to any outdoor operations possible (including online, curbside, take out, or outdoor operation by temporary use permit.)
As we have more information available, we will provide it. Please contact us with any questions.
Indoor Operations Closed Effective Today
• Fitness Centers
• Worship Services / Places of Worship
• Offices for non-essential sectors
• Personal Care Services (e.g. – nail salons, body, waxing, and tattoo parlors)
• Hair Salons & Barber Shops
Indoor Operations Closures
Effective Last Week (continued)
• Inside Seating for Dine In Restaurants
• Wineries and Tasting Rooms (indoor)
• Movie Theaters
• Family Entertainment Centers (e.g. bowling alleys, mini golf, batting cages)
• Zoos and Museums
• Cardrooms (not casinos)
We are here for you and advocating for safe operation of businesses.
If you were allowed to operate outside, either in front or behind your business, would/could you? Would a temporary permit to allow this help your business? Please let me know ASAP. I have a meeting with the City tomorrow and want to advocate for this if it will help our members. Any other ideas also welcome!!
I am technically on vacation but navigating these issue before hitting the road.
Thank you, Rachel