Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Brengle Terrace Park, 1200 Vale Terrace Drive, Vista
We are excited to announce that the Independence Day Celebration will go on this year with fireworks! – FIREWORKS AT 9:00 pm Brengle Terrace Park opens at 7 am The Moonlight Amphitheatre opens at 5 pm
Moonlight Amphitheatre admission is $5 per person.
Admission tickets will be sold at the entrance to the Amphitheatre. There are no advance online ticket sales.
For 2023, there is no charge for parking. The City recommends arriving early.
Entertainment at the Moonlight Amphitheatre The Cassie B Project at 7:35 pm and after the fireworks
Live music will be provided by The Cassie B Project. Providing entertainment for the past 2 Independence Day Celebrations, this 5-piece band is a one-stop-shop for the BEST PARTY EVER! With unmatched vocals accompanied by an electrifying band that charts a course through your favorite top 40 hits, you’ll want to put on your dancing shoes and join in the fun!
- Brengle Terrace Park will open at 7 a.m. The park is located at 1200 Vale Terrace Drive.
- Please arrive early to allow plenty of time for parking. The parking lot is anticipated to become full quicker than previous years. Pets are not permitted.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the Moonlight Amphitheatre; however, it is for sale through Bread and Cheese Eatery, the Moonlight’s concessionaire.
- Food and drinks will be sold at the Moonlight Amphitheatre; but $5 tickets are required to enter.
- Additional restrooms will be provided in the park.
- Fireworks will begin at approximately 9 p.m.
- The Moonlight Amphitheatre will open its gates at 5:00 pm.