Vista, CA — July 2020 Newsletter Vista Senior Voice – Update on Services due to COVID-19
- Senior Shopping Resources learn which stores have special hours for seniors during the pandemic.
- Essential Services video for Seniors
- The Senior Center is closed to the public until further notice.
- The Center is offering lunch service via curbside pick-up or delivery Mondays and Wednesdays. Reservations are recommended by calling 760.643.5288. Delivery is available to Vista residents upon request.
- Transportation for medical and grocery purposes are available. Reservation required at 760.643.5288.
- The home delivered meal program will not experience an interruption in service.
If you have any questions please call 760.643.5288 weekdays 8 am to 3:30 pm.
The City of Vista’s Gloria McClellan Center cares about the health and well being of the community, and especially our participants, staff, and valued volunteers. Thank you for supporting us during this time.
To get to the center from Interstate 78, take the Civic Center Drive exit and turn north on Civic Center Drive. Follow Civic Center Drive to East Vista Way and make a right. Turn right on Vale Terrace Drive; the center is located at the second entrance to Brengle Terrace Park on the left. For information call 760.643.5288.