400+ Vendors selling all kinds of strawberry goodies + food vendors!
Free entry! Meet us at the Tri-City Medical Center Main Stage at 12:00pm.
Free entry! Meet us at the Beer Garden at 1:30 pm. Must be 21+ to enter the Beer Garden.
Center Main Stage at 3:00 pm.
- 2 and under
- 3-5 year-olds
- 6+ year-olds
Free entry! Join us at the Beer Garden at 10:30am, 11:30am, and 3:00 pm. Must be 21+ to enter the Beer Garden.
$10 entry. Join us at the Tri-City Medical Center at 1:30 pm.
- 0-2 year-olds
- 3-5 year-olds
- 6-10 year-olds
4 Stages with Entertainment All Day!
Tri-City Medical Center Main Stage:
- 9:00 a.m. – Strawberry Run Awards
- 9:30 a.m. – Strawberry Run Costume Contest
- 12:00 p.m. – Pie-Eating Contest
- 1:30 p.m. – Strawberry Shortcake Contest
- 3:00 p.m. – Strawberry Costume Contest
- 3:30 p.m. – Whole Pie-Eating Contest
4:00 p.m. – Winners of the Strawberry Film Festival and Poster Contest are Announced
Frazier Farms Flag Pavilion Stage:
- 11:00 a.m. – Gone Blonde
- 1:30 p.m. – Capt. J & Jive Crew
- 4:00 p.m. – Sonic Epidemic
Vista Chamber Beer Garden Stage:
- 9:00 a.m. – DJ
- 1:00 p.m. – Custard Pie
- 3:30 p.m. – Cali Blues Cartel
Building Kidz of Vista Community Stage
Check out Vista’s Rising Stars on the Community Stage, sponsored by Building Kidz of Vista!
10:30 a.m. – School of Rock Oceanside
11:15 a.m. – Grapevine Elem. Choir
12:00 p.m. – Ballet Folklorico
12:45 p.m. – Moore Rhythm & Co.
1:30 p.m. – Pacific Motion Dance
2:15 p.m. – Encinitas Ballet
3:00 p.m. – Kainga Music
3:45 p.m. – North County Children’s Choir
Strawberry Film Festival
Stop by The Film Hub this Sunday to view the submissions to the Strawberry Film Festival.
Learn about Vista from the eyes of its residents and cast your vote for the Audience Choice Award.
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Awards will be announced at 4pm at the Tri-City Medical Center Main Stage.
Join us at the Beer Garden (21+ only) to enjoy a good drink and food from Full Metal Burgers!
- Grafted Cellars
- Helia Brewing
- Prohibition Brewing
- Coomber Craft Wines
- Booze Brothers
- Guadalupe Brewery
- Pure Project
- Dogleg Brewery
- Five Suits Brewing
- Local Roots Kombucha
- Twisted Horn Mead & Cider
Sponsored by Children’s Paradise
The Kids Zone will be open Saturday afternoon, Sunday all-day, and Monday until 1pm at the Vista Magnet Middle School field.
Choose to play by attraction, hourly, or purchase an all-day pass for continuous, non-stop fun!
Sponsored by J & R Auto Body and Paint
Why stress out over where to park?! Take the J&R Auto Body & Paint parking shuttles to and from the Strawberry Festival. We have two options:
- Vista County Courthouse parking lot (325 S. Melrose Drive) to Vista Village by Starbucks. Shuttle service begins at 6:30am and will continue until 7pm. Every 15 minutes. There will be an ADA bus option.
- Vista High School (1 Panther Way) to corner of Citrus Avenue and Eucalyptus Avenue. Shuttle service begins at 10am and will continue until 7pm. Every 15 minutes. There will be an ADA bus option.
Leave the driving to us, so you can enjoy your fill of everything berry!
Vista Strawberry Run
It’s not too late to register for the Vista Strawberry Run!
Run, walk, or skip this scenic route in Historic Downtown Vista.
If you can’t join us the day of the festival, you can also participate in the Virtual Run.
Thank You to our sponsors
Vista Chamber of Commerce | 170 Eucalyptus Ave., Ste. 115, Vista, CA 92084